Jennifer-White
Jennifer White made her porn debut in January 2009 with the Vivid Porn project Brand New Faces (2009). When she was discussing the process of filming her adult film industry debut within her October 15, 2015 Adult DVD Talk interview Jennifer White confessed that she was very nervous. My first filming experience was with Vivid's Brand New Faces. The shoot was done with Alex Gonz. Prior to the incident, I had smoked marijuana, and suffered from the most horrible type of mouthwash. Since I was unable to speak, it made me more nervous. Also, blowing my snot out with the mouth of a cotton ball doesn't go very well. We're not smoking before any scenes any more. Jennifer White chose her porn main stage name based on her love for Disney Princess Snow White and because she would like to choose her next-door neighbor's name. Jennifer White says it herself. My name definitely needed to sound more like someone real because I'm like the girl next door or as I like to call it, the whore next door. A few of my of my friends and I used to say that every girl looks exactly like Jennifer and that's where the idea came from. When I was a kid, Snow White had always been my favorite Disney Princess. When I was a young girl I was often informed that I looked exactly as Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment